Hence, once in five years.
You can therefore imagine how happy I was to hear from the Sydney team at Oven Express who believe in healthy 'green' living and offer eco-friendly, non-toxic and fume free cleaning services. I was equally happy to hear that the products used are safe for people who suffer allergies like asthma and are safe for children, pregnant women and the elderly.
The Technical - What we had done:
Oven Detailing Service - Cost $160
- Removal and cleaning of oven door, racks and side holders using premium quality, eco-friendly and non-toxic oven cleaner agents;
- Complete cleaning of the control knobs, door and side panelling - prime areas where fat, oil and other leftovers have accumulated;
- Deep cleaning in the Oven Express van of oven racks, base and steel rack holders.
BEFORE ( *Cringe* - Insert embarrassed expression here )
What we thought:
- Service technician arrived on time and was very professional and friendly;
- Didn't notice any noise and the service didn't take hours;
- Oven was left spotless looking like new;
- LOVED the fact that no harsh chemicals were used;
- No strong smells or residue;
- Liked that steam is used to sanitise all parts after cleaning; and
- We were able to use the oven that same night.
As you can see there is a significant improvement !
Oven Express operate across the Sydney region and offer a range of cleaning solutions for ovens, range hoods, bbq's, cooktops and microwaves.
Tel: 1800 325 773
Tell me, how long has it been since you cleaned your oven?
The Food Mentalist's oven was detailed compliments of Oven Express