Who doesn't love a tea party, right? And in the lead up to Spring, planning and hosting the perfect tea party is a great way to inspire your creativity and catch up with friends and/or family.
Being the green tea addict that I am, I absolutely love this range. Flavours include - Original, Mango, and Citrus. They are low in calories and do not contain any artificial sweeteners - Yay!
- If the idea of cucumber sandwiches bores you, or the thought of sugary cakes gives you a stomach ache, try something a bit more refreshing to go with your Lipton Ice Green Tea. Sesame crusted sushi, Vietnamese rice paper rolls or chilli-salted edamame are not only lighter options they’re bound to get your taste buds pumping.
- Instead of using old glasses and china, serve your Lipton Ice Green Tea and treats in an unexpected way. For an ultramodern aesthetic, serve everything on glass or stainless steel. If your taste is more modern-eclectic, scavenge local vintage stores and antique shops for unusual or unique glasses, plates, and tableware.
- Instead of drinking one type of Ice Green Tea, turn the occasion into a taste-test party. It’s an excellent excuse to show off your designer glassware and accommodate your guests’ palates. Set out several pitchers or jugs and pour a different type of Ice Green Tea in each one. So you know what you're drinking, make little folded display cards ahead of time to stand in front of each jug.
- Rather than sending your guests handwritten letters (very old world), invite your guests online. A quick Facebook event page will give you a chance to monitor RSVPs or for a personalised touch, hit the web for pre-prepared e-invites. There are lots of different templates you can use, depending on your style and theme.
- For a special touch, make your own flavoured ice cubes. They look divine and will keep your drinks refreshingly chilled throughout the day. Just add a little lemon juice and peel to water and pour into ice cube trays. Or for a summery mango twist, blitz mango and ice and pour the puree into trays to freeze. Alternatively, freeze your favourite Lipton Ice Green Tea into cubes so the tea won’t dilute throughout the day.
- Flowers are a must and don’t have to break the bank. Arrange pretty posies of your favourites around the table, or for a vintage touch, use old jam jars and bottles as vases. Now place single-stemmed flowers in each and clutter them around the space.
- Everyone loves to dress up, so to get guests excited, give your day a special theme – whether it’s dressing in a particular colour or going for more of an specific dress code like Oriental Bazaar or Mediterranean Delight – either way it will provide some entertaining photo moments which you can share with everyone post-event.
Thanks to Lipton Ice Green Tea, one lucky reader will win their very own Lipton Ice Green Tea pack with samples from the entire flavour range including 3 x 1.25 litre bottles and 1 x Mixed Case (12 x 500ml bottles). For a chance to win, all you have to do is tell me your BEST tip for throwing the perfect Ice Green Tea Party. You can enter once daily.
The competition is open to Australian residents only and entries close on Sunday 22nd July at 12pm midday.