|Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House - Royal Botanical Gardens|
The term 'bucket list' has since become a populist term symbolising any list of things or experiences you really want to tick off.
|Spider - Royal Botanical Gardens|
|Sydney's Eastern Suburbs|
|Sydney Light Rail|
During the warmer months Sydney displays such a vibrancy and infectious energy. There are SO many festivals, markets, shows and the restaurant scene provides ample variety, it's virtually impossible to work your way through all the amazing establishments. Still, I am trying!
A large majority of my list does centre around food - but of course!
|Our first casual dining experience in Sydney together - Georges @ King St Wharf 2008|
Here it is...
In no particular order.
1. Camping at Cockatoo Island
3. Bondi to Bronte walk
4. Ride a segway
5. Complete the Harbour Bridge climb
6. Stay & dine at Jonah's at Palm Beach
7. Spend a full day walking around all the little back streets in Balmain
8. Dine at Marque
9. Walk across the Anzac Bridge
10. Try the best ice cream or gelato Sydney has to offer ( suggestions please?)
11. Experience NYE on a boat on Sydney Harbour
12. Picnic in the Botanical Gardens with Pete
13.See a concert or show at Taronga Zoo
14. Attend a chocolate making class
16. Afternoon Tea at Gunners Barracks
17. Dine at Quay
18. Bike ride around Bicentennial Park and Newington Armory
20. Visit every cheese shop in Sydney
21. Do a guided historical walking tour of The Rocks
|Inside Sydney's Queen Victoria Building - QVB|
|Sunrise over Bondi Beach|
|Sydney's Luna Park|
Tell me about your bucket list...